Application and Administration Procedures:
1. Application submit(via email) completed Application Package to the Admissions Office
2. Administration Office confirms receipt of the Application Package via email Within 48 hours
3. Admissions Assistant reviews the application and confirms the eligibility via email.
• Administration Assistant emails the Admission Letter to the applicant or agency for payment remittance
• Applicants submit payment by bank draft/money order to the Admissions Office or wire transfer the payment to Westfield Education account (a scanned copy of wire transfer remittance slip must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of payment purpose), Tracy Ma confirms payment in receipt.
Admissions Assistant returns(paper application only) the Application Package to or emails the applicant or agency along with: a receipt of the application fee (issued by Tracy Ma) & a review report
4. Admissions Assistant confirms receipt of Payment via email within 48 hours
5. Admissions Assistant prepares and sends out the Acceptance Package within 48 hours followed by email notice to agency/applicant:
• Official letter of acceptance
• Official receipts
• Custodianship Declaration-Custodian notarized(x1)
• School year Calendar
If visa approved:
Admission Assistant prepares and sends out the Welcome Package within 48 hours followed by email notice to agency/applicant:
• Welcome Letter(asking student to pay the residence fee and other fee)
• Course Selection Form
• International Student orientation information
• Arrival confirmation with Residence Student Profile fax or email to Admission Office.
• Application email/fax payment remittance form to Admission Assistant. Admission Assistant confirms payment with Accounting Department. Admissions Assistant issues payment receipt and arrival confirmation form to applicants and agencies for residence and airport pickup service arrangement.
• Applicants/agents fax or email the arrival confirmation form with flight information to the Admissions Assistant.
• Admissions Assistant arranges airport pickup services and residence room assignment.